910 – 295 – 2244
Small Boat Transport
Although Interstate Haulers ships boats of all sizes, we are especially well known in the marine industry for our small boat transport. Our nationwide network of drivers positions us to deliver your boat in a timely manner.
SMALL BOAT TRANSPORT CHECKLIST
PREPARING YOUR SMALL BOAT FOR TRANSPORT
Prior to our small boat transportation, there are some important details that need to be addressed. Preparation is essential to avoid dangerous and costly hauling incidents.
SAFETY ITEMS TO BE AWARE OF BEFORE SMALL BOAT TRANSPORT
- The coupler needs to be checked to see if it is in good working condition. Grease if necessary.
- The tires need to be in excellent condition, especially if the move will be a long one.
- The brakes need to in good working order. Repair if necessary.
- The trailer lights need to be working and in good condition.
- The bow and transom straps need to be serviceable.
- Interior items need to be secured prior to shipping.
- Electronics that are not flush mounted need to be removed from cockpit and secured below or removed entirely.
- Cushions need to be stored below or safely secured prior to transport.
- Boat covers need to be secured or stored below.
- All loose items need to be secured.
Established in 1997, Interstate Haulers is a family owned company that specializes in transporting boats, RV’s, and heavy equipment nationwide. We pride ourselves on excelling at customer service and this commitment has been instrumental in establishing Interstate Haulers as a preferred hauler within the industry. Read more